Pages

Day 43 - Gaudi

July 13 – Park Guell

They were gonna go to the beach but I def. didn’t wanna go. I felt like I didn’t really get a chance to know Barcelona so I said I’d rather walk around the city. I was going to walk with them to the beach so I know where to find them but we saw these cool mosaic-tiled statues. We stopped by one of the tourist stores in the Ramblas to look up the place and we all decided we’d rather go to the park. Breanna had the grand idea of going inside a hotel and ask for directions. Fortunately, they were really helpful and didn’t seem to care if we stayed in that hotel or not. LOL. So we made our way up the hill and hiked up to the top. It was a beautiful park and definitely worth skipping the beach fo sho.

After that, we had to go back down to the city to catch the 3:30pm bus back to Girona. We got back to Granada around 7pm.

No response to “Day 43 - Gaudi”

Post a Comment