Pages

Blog Lag

I've been trying to blog since I was on the plane from New York to Hong Kong. Sadly, 8 days later, I still could not post anything. There was something wrong with whatever javascript chuva I had in Pinas. (Kat said it might be because I wasn't using Internet Explorer). Oh well. Too late now that I'm in Singapore now.

Anyway, I arrived in Manila last November 7. Maybe it was the 16-hour grueling flight that got to me but I wasn't all too excited in finally being home after dreaming about it for the past 5 years. The long ass flight killed the hype.

In summary, I was in Manila from November 7 till 13. C

Nov 7 -
Chowking for dinner =)
Bought a SIM card. Text nyo ko! LOL 09153440934

Nov 8 -
Used FX and the LRT and
Went to the Pambansang Museo (National Museum)
- it was pretty decent. you should go! it's only 50 pesos for students. haha magpromote
daw ba. the artworks were very interesting.
Went to Araneta to watch Sarah Geronimo's concert

Nov 9 -
Watched ASAP Live LOL it was very interesting. it felt like a community playhouse for me.
- where they all felt so at home and seemed like they were just playing. idk.
Dinner at Gerry's Grill with Davao peeps
Dessert at the Fort - Cupcakes by Sonja, TCB - si Marts lang =P

Nov 10 -
Went to Megamall to find (and found I did) a replacement for my lost laptop charger
Grilled squid lunch from Reyes BBQ, Halo-Halo from Razon's
Rockband/Poker at Mart's

Nov 11 -
Greenhills shopping - craziness!
Jollibee's Palabok for lunch
Ube Drumstick for dessert
Checked-in at Kat's condo (many thanks Kat! and Lenlen LOL)
Pinay Crepe (Mangoes with Nutella) at Cafe Breton in Greenbelt for 2nd dessert
- (Kat drove and we're both still alive =P )

Nov 12 -
Took the MRT from Makati Ave to Shaw for dinner with HS peeps
Shopped around Shang while waiting
Max's dinner with Ian, Geboy, Josh, Ayra & Eric, Ada, and Kat
Starbucks for "dessert" LOL KitKat lang diay nga baon ba HAHA

Nov 13 -
Left Kat's around 10:30am for the airport
Checked in for flight PR501 to Singapore
Changed my 2 tickets to see Kat in Davao and to see Mavic in Manila
Left for Singapore on my Mini-Backpacking trip at 2:45pm

No response to “Blog Lag”

Post a Comment