Pages

Making Coffee on Halloween

I picked up a shift for 3 hours at Peace Street - by far my favorite store and made beautiful foamy milk all morning longggggg. It was pretty sweet!

Anyway, a bunch of people came in in their Halloween garb.
One lady got me engrossed on her huge skeleton earrings that I completely ignored her drink.
There was one lady that came in as a nun. Maybe she was a real nun. Hmmm. If so, chica sya na nun coz her habit had lacy edges, she wore spiffy white gloves, and kickass blingy booties. LOL

This one lady came in as this. We thought it was supercreative!



So what are you doing for Halloween?

Me? I'm disguised as a studious "student" studying all night long. No treats. All TRICKS! Lecheng CPA Exam! Hahahaha! On the brighter side of things, chocolates and candy will be in supersale after this sweet-tooth weekend and then I will buy kadoodles to bring home to Pinas! Then, it will all be TREATS for you guys! *wink*

No response to “Making Coffee on Halloween”

Post a Comment