Pages

Going home, FINALLY

Slight change of plans. I just rebooked my flight for Pinas. Ever since that doggone day that I got my paper to schedule my CPA exam, all hell's broken loose.

Long story short - napressure ako.

So...

October 17 - 22: New Jersey/New York - I've missed! Brey see you this weekend. Ate Teng,
birthday dinner is in order? :P Hehe.

November 4: I take the first part of the CPA exam - REGULATION - Tax & Business Law @-@

November 6: I FLY TO PINAS! yeah. I moved my trip up. I need December and January to prepare for the remaining 3 parts of the CPA. My scholarship to take this almost $1000 exam wil expire on February 28. So.

December 11: Back to the States. and probably broke. LOL. Oh well =)

SEE YOU SOON peeps! =)

No response to “Going home, FINALLY”

Post a Comment