Pages

Day 45 - Goodbye Granada

July 15 – Goodbye Granada

Class started late today. We didn’t really have much to do except get our tests back and sing a Spanish song by Juanes. Lol. Then, we took lotsa pics. Happily, I did good in the class – got a 95 in the finals and got a sobresaliente for the whole class – which I suppose would translate into excellent. :P

I went back home to have lunch with Paco. I asked him if Ma. Luz was going to prepare me paella for tonight and he asked why. I replied because I’m leaving tonight. Haha. They didn’t know. Shoot. Good thing I asked so he made sure that Ma. Luz was going to make me paella for tonight.

After finalizing my packing, I set back out to meet the girls. I stole a short nap in between packing and going back out so I was actually 15 minutes late. We had tapas at Seis Peniques and in attempt to get rid of most of their Euros, we paid our bill in all coins. :)

Shannon was the first to leave. She already had her luggage with her. It’s unbelievable how we’ve come to an end. It seems so quick. Anyway, Liz and Courts split after we were done and the rest – me, Breanna, Julie, Amanda, and Laura went for last minute shopping.

After a good while of shopping, Laura and I bought flowers for our host moms. Then, I went home to have dinner. And I did have paella! :) It was awesome! I finalized packing some more. I went out to give Ma. Luz her flowers – which she loved – and we all took a host family picture. :P

Then, it really was time to go. I set out with my two pieces of luggage and went out of building 16 on Calle Emperatriz Eugenia for the last time. Before everything else, I made a 10 minute pit stop in the heladería in front of our building to have one last tarrina of my favorite ice cream – abrete sesamo.

I lugged some more to go down to the bus station on Camino de Ronda, got on bus 10 to the bus station. Got to the bus station around 10:45pm. Breanna got there around 11:15pm. Our bus left at 12:30am on the 16th.

Goodbye Granada.

No response to “Day 45 - Goodbye Granada”

Post a Comment